Bolgheri Trekking: a path between the hills and the waves
This new hiking and trekking tour through the Bolgheri vineyards is unprecedented in Tuscany. Wonderful walks surrounded by nature, these are also true adventures in new places and your mental and physical wellbeing will reap the rewards.
- Price p.p.30€
A Tuscan Adventure
Walking the footpaths of Bolgheri, vines all around
Walking tours in Tuscany are more than activities for your physical and mental wellbeing. They’re also something that stirs your soul. How many times have you asked yourself: what are the best experiences that this planet has to offer? Hiking through vineyards, without a doubt, is one of them.
Walks through the greenery of Tuscany are incomparable. With every step you take, the sky, hills and vines enter your field of vision and somehow fill you from top to toe. When the walk is over, you’re left with a new awareness, the knowledge of having encountered the beauty that lives in this views and nature.
Hike and Seek – The Tenuta Le Colonne Path
The new tour from Tenuta le Colonne takes you through all this. You set off on an four-kilometer circuit surrounded by the most authentic Mediterranean shrub in Tuscany: juniper, holly oaks, strawberry trees and wild olives, their unforgettable colors preparing your gaze for the stunning spectacle of the sea.
There’ll be a good few breaks during the walk, so you can refresh and enjoy the panoramas, maybe take a few photos. But the most important part of the day takes place among the vineyards of Tenuta Meraviglia. Here, a wooden roof terrace opens up to incredible views of the Mediterranean, encompassing the Tuscan islands and even Corsica.
This is one of the most breathtaking panoramas that you will ever come across. But once your eyes have eventually feasted their fill, it’s time to slake your thirst for Tuscan food and wine experiences.
The last leg
Having made your way along a majestic pine-lined boulevard, you arrive at the enoteca for a tasting session, where a couple of glasses of wine from Tenuta le Colonne will help you wash down a selection of cheeses and bread. The perfect finish to a walk in the Tuscan countryside, which sets you up for the next journey, the next quest for something wonderful.
We want all our guests to enjoy the range of experiences that our estates have to offer. For that reason, we ask you to contact us a few days prior to your tour in case of particular needs.
- Meeting and welcome at the Tenuta Le Colonne enoteca
- Moderately demanding walk among the vineyards and Mediterranean scrub circuit roughly 4 km in length
- Panoramic break on the wooden terrace of Tenuta Meraviglia, with views that stretch to the Tuscan islands and all the way to Corsica
- Tuscan food and wine experience: taste two wines from Tenuta Le Colonne at the enoteca, accompanied by Tuscan bread and cheeses
- Duration: around three hours
- Recommended clothing: gym shoes or walking boots; comfortable clothing; personal water bottle (a small bottle of water will be provided); sunscreen; fingerless gloves, if you decide to use Nordic Walking poles; baseball cap; windproof raincoat in case of variable weather
- Parking available at the Enoteca
- Meet ten minutes before the start of the tour at the Tenuta Le Colonne enoteca
- Available upon booking, for a maximum of 12 participants
- Tours available Saturdays at 9:30am from 1st April to 15th June and from 15th September to 30th November; Tuesdays at 5pm from 16th June to 14th September
- Other availability: available on request
- Free entrance for children under 12 years old
- Pets not permitted in the wine cellars
- Booking required at least 24 hours before the beginning of the activity
- Cancellation clause: anyone who needs to cancel their booking will only be refunded if a cancellation email is received at least 72 hours before the activity in question
Via Vecchia Aurelia 418, Località Donoratico – 57022 Castagneto Carducci (LI) ITALIA
Wine Shop Tel.:+39 0565 775246 Email: [email protected]