Poggio Landi oil experience: the best oils in the shade of the hills
Five unique olive oils are tasted in the shade of the hills of Poggio Landi. An experience that stimulates all the senses
- Price p.p.20€
What you’ll do during an Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting
Time, peace and quiet, and the finest scenery is the best setting to taste olive oil. That’s why the most exclusive of our tasting experiences could only take place here, at Poggio Landi.
Imagine discovering every nuance of our liquid gold in the shade of our hills as the wind rustles through the trees and the Tuscan sun accompanies your taste buds towards a new horizon.
All done? Then you’re ready to embark on this journey.
Our olive oils are the first step: a treasure trove of flavor with boundless qualities – antioxidant, therapeutic and culinary. That’s another reason why they are the best in the world.
We will begin by telling you about the history and culture that underpins such a unique product before introducing you to the production ethos behind this gastronomic excellence, whose golden rule can be summed up as respect for the cultivar.
The tasting will see you seated at the table with five aromatic gems: Chianti Classico DOP; Toscana IGP; 100% Italiano Blend; 100% Italiano Monocultivar Coratina; and 100% Italiano Monocultivar Nocellara.
Don’t worry: we won’t restrict ourselves to simply exploring the individual traits of the olive oil. We’ll venture beyond! After the tasting, you won’t have any lingering doubts about which oil to pair with even your most daring recipes.
Enjoy the magic!
- Technical tasting of our extra virgin olive oils at the Enoteca: 100% Italiano Monocultivar Nocellara; Toscano IGP, 100% Italiano Blend; 100% Italiano Monocultivar Coratina; Chianti Classico DOP
- Duration: approx. 1 hour
- Parking by the Enoteca
- Meet 10 minutes before the start of the tour at Poggio Landi’s Enoteca
- Available by reservation for 10 people max. (for larger groups, please contact: [email protected])
- On request
- Children up to 12 years go free
- Disabled access
- Pets allowed
- Mandatory booking at least 48 hours before the start time
- Cancellation policy: for refunds, we must receive the cancellation by email at least 72 hours before the start time
Località Pod. Belvedere, SP71 Fraz. Torrenieri, 53024 Montalcino (SI)
Wine Shop Tel:+39 0577 042736 Email: [email protected]