Picnic in Chianti Classico
- Price p.p.60€
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
A picnic is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a memorable experience and discover the unique territory of the Chianti Classico.
The experience begins in the Wine Shop with a tasting of three wines and an introduction to the world of Dievole through the explanation of a sommelier.
After the tasting, you can collect your basket and set out for a pleasant walk through the vineyards and olive groves until you reach the picnic areas to enjoy a pleasant experience admiring the landscape.
Inside the basket you will find a bottle of our Chianti Classico and our olive oil, some delicious specialties prepared by Chef Monika Filipinska including focaccia stuffed with local cold cuts and cheeses, a fresh farro or rice salad, seasonal vegetables, a portion of homemade cake and fresh seasonal fruit.
This activity takes place by reservation only.
For children under the age of 12, a Kid’s Picnic Menu is available for € 29.
- Tasting at the Wine Shop and collection of the picnic basket at 12 pm
- Picnic on the estate
- Preserved parking is available at the wine shop
- available by reservation only
- The picnic menu can be eaten at our restaurant if the weather is inclement
- Partial disabled access
- Mandatory booking at least 24 hours before the start time
- Pets allowed
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation policy: refunds are not given except in special cases; instead, a voucher will be issued that can be used within one year
Località Dievole 6, 53019 Castelnuovo Berardenga, Siena
Tel.: +39 0577 321026
Email: [email protected]