Poggio Landi wine tour
- Price p.p.35€
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
With this guided tour of Montalcino you will enjoy the greatest emotions that this territory can offer in a single tour.
We will take you to discover one of the lesser known areas of the territory where, on the top of a panoramic hill, stands our estate Poggio Landi.
Our guide will welcome you at the terrace adjacent to the wine shop and then we will start your wine tour in Montalcino by visiting our vineyards, which grow vigorously on the gentle slopes of these hills, kissed by a perfect climate. In fact, this territory, so varied and so unique, represents the ideal cradle for Sangiovese, that thanks to the particular microclimates and to the different soils, can give its best here.
In the following visit to the winery you will be able to see firsthand the care with which the grapes, after being brought to the cellar, are followed during the following fermentation process. You will then visit the barrel cellar, where the big casks made of untoasted French oak coming from Allier forests, welcome our wines for a long period of aging.
Going up from the barrel room through a large spiral staircase with a modern architectural style, the guided tour will end at our panoramic wine shop with the unfailing tasting of the wines produced at Poggio Landi: Brunello di Montalcino Docg, preceded by our Rosso di Montalcino Doc and followed by the tasting of the even more precious Brunello di Montalcino Docg Riserva.
- Introduction to the Company Production Philosophy
- Guided tour to vineyards, vats and cooperage
- Technical tasting at l’enoteca of wines produced at Poggio Landi: Rosso di Montalcino Doc, Brunello di Montalcino Docg, Brunello di Montalcino Docg Riserva
- Reservation required at least 24 hours before the activity
- Parking available at the wine shop
- Meet ten minutes before the start of the tour at the wine shop
- Kids and children free up to 16 years old
- Partially accessible to the disabled
- This activity is available in English and Italian
- Pets allowed
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation policy: refunds are not given except in special cases; instead, a voucher will be issued that can be used within one year
Località Pod. Belvedere, SP71 Fraz. Torrenieri, 53024 Montalcino (SI)
Tel:+39 0577 042736
Email: [email protected]