Vertical Tasting at Poggio Landi
- Price p.p.110€
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
The Vertical Tasting is an in-depth experience to discover how a wine evolves over time. By tasting different vintages of a wine it is in fact possible to appreciate the different nuances that it develops over the years and perceive its distinctive characteristics.
The activity begins in the wine shop where a sommelier will introduce the history and philosophy of the company and will continue with a visit to the barrel cellar and the refining room.
Once the tour is over, the experience will continue on the panoramic terrace where the vertical tasting of three vintages of Riserva Brunello Poggio Landi will begin, accompanied by local cold cuts and cheeses.
The tasting starts from the most recent vintage in order to perceive the structure and complexity of the older vintages.
- Welcome at the Wine Shop and explanation of the surrounding area on the panoramic terrace
- The visit continues inside the cellar to learn about the company’s production philosophy
- Tasting of three vintages of Riserva Brunello Poggio Landi accompanied by local cured meats and cheeses
- Mandatory booking at least 24 hours before the start time
- Parking is available at the wine shop
- Meet 10 minutes before the start of the tour at the wine shop
- Children up to 16 years go free
- Partial disabled access
- This activity is available in English and Italian
- Pets not allowed in the barrel cellar
- Cancellation policy: refunds are not given except in special cases; instead, a voucher will be issued that can be used within one year
Località Pod. Belvedere, SP71 Fraz. Torrenieri, 53024 Montalcino (SI)
Tel:+39 0577 042736
Email: [email protected]