Vertical tasting a Dievole
- Price p.p.95€
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
Vertical Tasting is an in-depth experience to discover how a wine evolves over time. By tasting different vintages of a wine it is in fact possible to appreciate the different nuances that it develops over the years and perceive its distinctive characteristics.
The activity starts in the Wine Shop where a sommelier introduces the world of Dievole, then continues with a guided tour of the production cellar and the refining room.
Once you reach the evocative room of the Wine Club, the vertical tasting of the Chianti Classico Novecento begins, starting from the most recent vintage in order to perceive the structure and complexity of the older vintages.
The tasting will be accompanied by a platter of local products.
- Meeting at the Wine Shop
- Guided tour of the cellar and the bottaia refining room
- Vertical tasting of Chianti Novecento in the evocative Wine Club Room
- Welcome at the Wine Shop and explanation of Dievole’s production philosophy through a guided tour of the cellar and bottaia refining room
- Reserved parking near the wine shop
- Available by reservation only
- Children up to 16 years go free
- Partial disabled access
- Pets not allowed in the barrel cellara
- This activity is available in English and Italian
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation policy: refunds are not given except in special cases; instead, a voucher will be issued that can be used within one year
Località Dievole 6, 53019 Castelnuovo Berardenga, Siena
Tel.: +39 0577 321026
Email: [email protected]