Podere Brizio Wine Tasting
- Price p.p.35€
- Duration1.30 h.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
Podere Brizio Wine Tasting is an authentic experience, perfect for discovering one of the most classic areas of Brunello production. The tour begins with a guided tour of the vineyards surrounding the estate located on the south-west side of Montalcino and characterized by soils of marine origin. It then continues with a visit to the production cellar and ends with a tasting of Podere Brizio’s wines in the wine shop room in the company of a sommelier.
- Meet 10 minutes before the start of the tour
- Guided Tour of the production area and cellar
- Tasting in the wine shop of Podere Brizio wines
- Reserved parking is available at the wine shop
- Available by reservation only
- The tour may be shared with other participants
- Children up to 16 years go free
- Partial disabled access
- Animals are not allowed in the fermentation room and barrel cellar
- This activity is available in English and Italian
- Cancellation policy: refunds are not given except in special cases; instead, a voucher will be issued that can be used within one year